Questions from the last few years:
1. Discuss the issues raised by Media Ownership in the production and exchange of media texts in your chosen media area.
2. What significance does the continuing development of digital media technology have for media institutions and audiences?
3. Media production is dominated by global institutions, which sell their products and services to national audiences. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
4. How important is technological convergence for institutions and audiences within a media area you have studied?
5. Successful media products depend as much upon marketing and distribution to a specific audience as they do upon good production practices. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
6. Discuss the ways in which media products are produced and distributed to audiences within a media area you have studied.